But suggestion for the bedwars

WICHTIGER HINWEIS
Wie am 01.07.2022 bereits über unser Forum und Socialmedia Kanälen angekündigt, befindet sich das TheLotus Network seit dem 15.07.2022, 23:59 Uhr für unbestimmte Zeit in Wartungsarbeiten. Alle Premium-Ränge werden während der Wartungsarbeiten selbstverständlich pausiert. Bereits gekaufte Ränge werden NICHT erstattet! Weitere Informationen findet ihr hier: Zur News

Vielen Dank für euer Verständnis!
  • Hello, good evening everyone :)

-Remove the arc or raise the prices because the player spamming the arc just knows it sucks and no fun

--Make a bedwars where the boots, hat, leather pants would already be on us, instead of buying it at the store

-Remove the stick in the mini rush games, The problem of your bedwars and rush know that everything is on the click and nothing on the real levels of the player (example: a player who will make 10 cps will take 10 X more kb than a player who will make 40 cps

--Put red smooth sandstone in all mini games like mlgrush, mlgrun and funcw or cwbw is a small detail that stresses me out personally :)

Good day, thanks for reading.

;)

• Hey,

just to clarify one thing: your first suggestion refers to the bow-prices being too low, which leads to the overuse of that item, right?

Also, I wouldn't remove the stick from BedWars/Rush, instead I'd recommend to change the material cost from bronze to iron.

• Fastleb

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!